– The applicant has submitted concurrent applications 2019-10 and 2019-11, for the north waterfront of Wheeler.
– The application proposes a retail building with apartments above and a hotel.
– It requests conditional use applications for the upstairs residential use and hotel.
– It requests a height variance for the hotel to 34 feet.
– A public hearing will be held on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 7 pm at city hall.
– City standards require mailing a conditional use notice to property owners within 250 feet of the exterior boundary of the subject property, 20 days in advance of the first evidentiary hearing.
– For additional information, call City Manager Juliet Hyams at 503.812.7105 or email her at email@example.com.
– Send mail to the Wheeler Planning Commission, PO Box 177, Wheeler, firstname.lastname@example.org.